Movie Of The Year : G.I Joe

First time watching this movie, they stole my attention fully. The makers of "The Mummy" sure have ways of ideas to pull people and of course, money. G.I Joe : Rise Of Cobra were played by various famous actors and actress.

Photobucket

The movie is about a greater-than-nuclear weapon called Nanobites created by corporation called MARS. Revenge bestowed from ancestors between France and England resulted to be a fight to obtain Nanobites. 2 special organization representing both nations called G.I Joe and MARS. The story is getting hotter this time.

The movie with 2 hours duration certainly showed great computer effects, stunning actions, modern technology packed compeletly. But, shamely, Brendan Fraser just got a very small role in this movie.

This movie is a-must, I say.

0 comments:

Thanks For Viewing My Blog, Comments please...