Next Generation Of DotA : Heroes Of Newerth

For all viewers of this post who has gone tired playing the same DotA maps, with the same heroes, same tactics, and especially who always lose playing, There's a new game in town !! It's called Heroes Of Newerth.

This game comes with almost the same heroes, same skills with DotA (I'm sorry to anyone hoping this game will give unusual heroes). But I'm telling you this DotA-like game is worth to play. The ultimate feature is the appearence. Heroes Of Newerth has made a total change to the view of Heroes, creeps, buildings, and even the effects of the skill.

I can't bother you always with all the facts I gave you. Let's see the video from youtube..



How about that ?? Well, no DotA players and even mee-self will miss this ultra-cool game. I was hoping IceFrog can publish this game sooner. Can't wait to get my hands with it...!!! (PS : Can anyone tell me about the Beta Version ???)

0 comments:

Thanks For Viewing My Blog, Comments please...