TV + Computer + Internet In A Piece Of Metal

Today's gadget is about the harmony of the title and the reality. could it be possible to have this piece of metal ?? I would say it is, because I have it. I would like to present you the ARCHOS 604 WiFi.

Photobucket

What is it ??

Enough of the introduction. Like I said, it's TV and computer and internet in one piece. This gadget is a multimedia mini-computer capable in playing videos, musics, movies, and even surfing on internet. This Archos 604 WiFi has WiFi adapter attached in it before its former gadget, Archos 604. It comes with silver coloured and most-importantly, it's touchscreen...

What can I do with it ??

1. Play videos, movies, music to its highest quality
2. Memory storage for about 32Gb, so no need to worry about capacity
3. Go online anywhere, everywhere
4. Long-enough lasting battery (it should satisfy you)
5. It's handy, portable, easy to bring

Imagine how cool it is?? It's suitable for employees, university students, and absolutely not for babies..:D

0 comments:

Thanks For Viewing My Blog, Comments please...