A Disastrous Sweet 17 Party

This post is for my friend who joined Teresha's sweet 17 birthday. Lots of fun going on, but I think this trauma-making party has been a great party. Here are the photos of victims.

Photobucket

Never know that a sweet 17 birthday party could turn 3 men to 3 women. I doubt pros who make them up. These 3 sissies were caught by a sissy by wrong answers. Maybe it's their destiny to become sissies. Aren't they cute and lovable???

Photobucket

Whoa, this creepy creature seems adapting with us humans. Check out his style..!!! so.....GROSS!!! I hope his alien friends could find him.

Photobucket

These sissies were trying to dance when we laughed out loud till I couldn't laugh anymore. Not much of quality, but you can see the giant ass of this unknown creature shaking around.

More photos coming up :::

Photobucket

Can't tell you more as I'm laughing my ass off. obviously, These men were made up by their girlfriends. So romantic...!!! A little quantity of style, but sure got these sissies overreacting.

Photobucket

Last photo. A newborn sissies in my friend's party. A CHICKEN SISSY. World sure never runs out of ideas. They know we were tired watching manmade sissies hanging around, so they made a new one. A sweet combination between sissy and chicken. Ask my friend named Felix about his experience being stomped by chicken sissy.

That's all folks. Tired Of writing

0 comments:

Thanks For Viewing My Blog, Comments please...