Freezing Taskbar And Icons

This problem appears just after I finished posting my blog. When I restarted my computer, it worked fine. I mean, the booting process were quite fast which I hadn't recognize it until The windows start. I waited a minute for the completion of booting process, then I tried to click the start button on the taskbar and it didn't work. Just showing the sandclock cursor status if I move the cursor across the taskbar.
Photobucket

I restarted my computer again, hoping the problem would go away itself and nothing happened. It kept frozen. However, now I've found the solution to this annoying problems.


There are 2 things you can do :
1. Format your computer. This hard, but effective way can fix this problem. (I've formatted my computer and after I installed some programs, the problem comes again.)
2. According to Option 1, I concludes it's virus or some programs installed in my computer. So, run windows in safe mode, click start (It should work in safe mode), then all programs, accesories, system restore.\
3. Restore your computer at anytime before this problem came up. It worked in my computer. The risk is you'll lose any programs installed or downloaded to your computer in range of restoring time.

Many can cause this problem. people found out that it were viruses, or some unresponding config files. Don't know for sure

0 comments:

Thanks For Viewing My Blog, Comments please...